Why to avoid a constant dose of GARLIC & ONION (medicinal herbs)
- The chemical components of garlic & onion have an unstable nitrogen bond as similarly found in THC.
- Studies show that garlic inhibits alpha brain waves.
- EEG studies show you have a harder time entering a relaxed mental state when you eat garlic & onion.
- It can take a few days to get your brain back to doing what you know it can do. If you eat garlic regularly you’ll never even know the effect of it!
- Meditate? Do yoga? Go without garlic/onion for a short time; see the possibilities of your meditation/yoga practice. Then eat it once again and observe the changes.
- Have low-grade headaches or attention deficit disorder [ADD]? Can’t quite focus on the computer in the afternoon? Just do an experiment – you owe it to yourself. Stop eating garlic and see how much better you feel -very quickly, maybe after 21 days eat a little garlic. You’ll be wishing you knew about this earlier!
Highly unpopular news, but the benefits are worth the changes in your diet.